- Our tabulation equipment is secured behind locked doors, armed with a security system, and under 24-hour camera surveillance.
- Our tabulation equipment is certified by the State and EAC (Election Assistance Commission). Each machine must pass a 100% Logic and Accuracy test in order to be used in an election. During this test, we use randomized pre-marked test decks to ensure the tabulation equipment is scanning and tabulating results accurately.
- Chain of custody logs are kept during transportation of tabulation equipment and secure election supplies which are sealed with tamper evidence seals.
- Result files are digitally signed and encrypted using certified software then physically transported to the main Elections Office to be loaded onto the stand-alone server, NOT connected to the internet, to tabulate and report results.
- Paper result tapes are also printed and retained for 22 months along with the paper ballots.
- Official results are audited to confirm that ballots are accounted for and the vote counts are accurate.
Voters = ballots and ballots = votes